Followers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Section One Finished!!!

Well, I finally finished the first of nine sections on the Christmas Design SAL with Yoyo. Here is a picture of it so far:


As you can see, I have little red "tick marks" (actually a piece of floss) to mark the center of the design and to section off the first couple of areas I will be working. A couple of markers are missing as my kitten amused herself one day and pulled them out. Oh well, such is life! LOL!!! I wasn't sure until tonight if I was gonna go across then the middle and across etc or just continue down the right side and then the mid and then the left...well, I am gonna continue down. My needle is marking the area I will begin working on next.

Speaking of kittens, here are a couple of January 1, 2010 pictures of my Sandy:



She just loves her cyclops from the movie Monsters, Inc (I believe). My dad won it for me in the local Wal-Mart crane machine and I gave it to her. She's just like a dog with her dolls (she also has one of the bears from the movie Country Bears and a green Care Bear).

4 comments:

stitcherw said...

What a lot of detail, it will be awesome when it is done. Sandy is so cute, she does look like she's really enjoying the cyclops.
Sue

mollycaff said...

Great progress on your Christmas SAL. Sandy is so cute! I have such a soft spot for ginger cats, I just can't resist them!

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

I was wondering what the Christmas Sal is. Can you tell me if the pattern is available somewhere and if so what the name of the pattern is. I am intrigued since I can't see the whole picture and am wondering what the picture is.
Sherry

Shay said...

I hope that you dont mind if I use the idea of Red Tick marks on the fabric. I have always folded the fabric and when the crease starts to go away I refold. But the Red or other bright fabric is a great idea!!