- Thread Heaven
- 32ct Belfast in Millennium Blue (10 x 10.5 in)
- 14ct Aida in Light Blue (8 x 14 in)
- Mill Hill's Festival of Trees - Victorian Tree (MH16-0302) kitted
- Designs by Lisa's You Had me at "Meow" chart
- Beehive Needleworks Peacock Pin Pillow chart
- My Big Toe's Happiness (MBT-90) chart
Saturday, June 12, 2010
No TUSAL update for me...
I have not done any stitching to speak of in the past month and therefore I don't have any update for my TUSAL container. I am working on a giveaway piece (Sylvia, it will be mailed very soon!). Other than that, my stitching is taking a backseat to my Thesis writing. I have a bit more to go and really don't want to get too sidetracked from it at this point.
I did manage to visit a new-to-me stitchy store yesterday. My dad and I went to visit his aunt and uncle in Leesburg (FL). They are not too far down the road from Mt. Dora, so we stopped over at A Stitcher's Dream. It is a smaller store, fairly new compared to others I have been in, but lots of goodies to choose from. I picked up a few items:
No pics to share this time around, but do check out my previous (2 posts ago) post with a slideshow of more of my vacation.