Followers

Monday, November 1, 2010

November is here!

That means the year is almost over!!! It sure has flown by! I am still slowly working my way back into cross stitching. I do have a couple of finishes, but I cannot share until they are received by their recipients. One is my last PIF for the year. The other is for the Swap Party. I will be mailing those out tomorrow or Wednesday. I am also finishing up the biscornu for the Exchange over at Stitchers’ Showcase.

I have made some progress on Coming Home for the Holidays, but I don’t think it will be done in time for Christmas. That’s alright though! Here is a picture:

PB013687

Oh, and for those who don’t think we see color changes in the fall here in FL, proof:

PB013688

These two leaves were in the back of my dad’s van. We may not get the vibrant changes this time of year, but the leaves do present subtle shades of brown and orange!

Well, that’s about all for now!

3 comments:

Judy S. said...

My Christmas piece isn't going to be finished either. Oh well, there's always next year. Yours looks very pretty and very detailed.

Jules said...

There is a lot of detail in this piece. A ton of half stitch, which makes it go quick, but a lot of color change to slow it down. LOL

Erna said...

Hello Julie, it sure has flown by, so much has happened and so many new friends has been found.Love your stitching, looking forward to the finish :)
Hugs from a rainy and dull Amsterdam
Erna