Followers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Busier and busier...

We are continuing to get busier in the shop as Christmas draws near. I am getting a little bit of stitching done in the evening for the ornaments I want to make, but not enough progress to show for now. I do need to pick up some floss this weekend to finish one. I don't have anything that would compare nicely to the recommended floss colors, so I am gonna spend a little teeny tiny bit, lol! I will have pics later in the weekend for sure!

Hope everyone has a fun and stitchy-filled weekend!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Take care of yourself during this busy time.

Smiles - Denise

Lumiruusu said...

The Peppermint-ornament is cute,
very clever way to finish it.
The Santa Claus stitching looks nice,I like the rich red you used...
I am very busy too,
I work at my husbands
trucking-company doing all the paperwork for him.

This Christmas I dont have any big stitching projects ,
I will just finish my NOEL serie and stitch some little presents if I have time ..
Thank You for visiting my blog!
:)