Followers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Just hopping in…

Got a little backstitch in on the second ornament. I have been so tired the past few days and it’s only gonna get worse! LOL…but, I do love the holiday season. My sister made a couple of these today:

PC144124

If you want to see some of the other things we do at our job, click here. If you like what you see, “Like” us! It took a little bit of effort to convince our boss this was a good idea to try!

In kitty news, I decided today that I need to take Sandy shopping for a sweater. She has been getting quite chilled by the temps here as of late. So much so that she finds it necessary to get under the comforter AND quilt on my bed to sleep. Poor thing is gonna freeze in Michigan in a couple weeks. Sad smile

And don’t forget to enter my giveaway! I am closing entries on December 31, 2010 at 11:59pm. Spread the word!!!

3 comments:

Siobhan said...

What pretty flowers! Enjoy your Christmas!

Olenka's Stitches said...

This is such a beautiful Christmas arrangement!
Merry Christmas to you!

Charlene said...

These are beautiful! Thanks for popping into visit.