Followers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Crazy Day 2 and WELCOME!!!

First of all, I want to extend a warm WELCOME to my newest followers!

WELCOME!!!

With any kind of luck, and word of mouth, maybe I will reach 100 Followers by the end of 2011.

I finished the backstitching on Caroling Snowman yesterday. Here is a picture of the finished design:P2034666

The only thing left to do is put it in its frame, but I may hold off on that until later in the year.

 

 

 

I also got some stitching on Abraham Lincoln’s Birthplace last night. Here is a picture of that:

P2034665It’s a bit off-center, on purpose. This gives you a general idea of the position I am at on the chart (center, top, right).

As you can see, I have a long way to go. It is very monotonous right now as I am using only 2 or 3 of the colors so far. Once I get into the surrounding greenery and flora it will be nicer to work on!

Today, I have been stitching on Cat in Chair. I am finding it frustrating as I am missing 4 colors (need to go to Michael’s or JoAnn’s to pick up DMC). For now, I will stitch everything I can and leave it until next month when I may be able to finish it. I also re-worked my blog a bit (if you haven’t already noticed). I wanted to make it more Valentine-y, if you will. I am also trying to catch up on blog reading, so I may have commented on yours in the last couple of days. Next week is gonna be busy with the holiday approaching. I know that I will be working everyday starting Monday until the 14th (and that includes Sunday). It is the floral business after all and Valentine’s is one of our biggest holidays!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Until next time…

4 comments:

Blu said...

What a cute snowman!

Kttycat said...

Congrats on your finish!

Crystal said...

Congrats on finishing your snowman, he is so cute.

Terri said...

Congrats on your finish :)