Followers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Crazy Days 1 & 2…

…found me working on the Abraham Lincoln piece. Here is where I left things last night:

P3034959

I needed to add some more color to the design so I started some of the greenery and started the roof. The colors are quite dreary looking, but I think that is just to give it a more authentic look. This is one of the pieces that I will share not only the finished picture but a photo from when I visited the National Park when all the stitching is done! Stay tuned…

I want to take a moment to WELCOME my newest followers! I hope you enjoy watching my stitching progress as I am sure I will yours.

I also want to give a BIG shout out to Emily over at Emmie’s Ramblings! She doesn’t just blog about stitchy stuff, but also about other adventures in her life. Do be sure to visit her blog!

Don’t forget to sign up for my Spring Giveaway! Drawing will be on March 11th, which means I will close sign-ups at 11:59 p.m. on the 10th. Just click on the link to the left of this post!!

Until next time…

2 comments:

Emily said...

I had so much fun talking last night on facebook! Can't wait to meet in person!!!

Thanks for the shout out!!

hugs!
Emily

Suzanne said...

Nice work on your stitching!