Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Crazy Days 5 & 6

Well, I planned to get some good stitching in on Saturday, but found out that my Aunt was in the hospital. Apparently she fell and broke her hip. Anyway, she was scheduled to have surgery on it yesterday. Of course, her husband hasn’t updated us on her condition, so I guess she’s alright. Here is the little bit that I did get in on Cream for Kitty on Saturday evening:

P3074985The hair got filled in a bit more!

Yesterday I spent much of the day on Mabry Mill. I would say I am about halfway done with this one. Here is where I left it last night:

P3074984

Other than that not much else happening. I am supposed to work on Medallions tonight, but since my fabric hasn’t arrived (remember I am switching to a darker color so the floss will show better) I will skip over it for now and continue on to The Gardeners.

Just a reminder to sign up for my Giveaway (click image on left sidebar)! Only a few days left until I draw the winner!!!

5 comments:

Judy S. said...

Sorry to hear about your aunt, Jules. I tried to post yesterday, but there was no publish button. Anyhow, I really like your stitchery project and its colors.

Alisa said...

I hope your Aunt is alright! Your WIP's are looking great. :)

Suzanne said...

I hope you aunt is doing ok. Nice progress on your stitching.

Crystal said...

Hope your Aunt is ok, great work on your stitching

Donna said...

Sorry to hear about your aunt. Your stitching looks great. Keep going.I hate it when a fabric order is late. I usually decide on some other fabric.