Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Cra-a-a-azy Finish!

I finally finished another piece from the Crazy Challenge! I haven’t felt much like stitching lately, but I decided to force myself to stitch on something this weekend. May I present Try to Relax:

IMG_1560

I plan to frame this piece and I may wind up giving it to a friend of mine. It’s cute, but I must admit that I IMG_1561am not fond of the stem stitches. My first attempt at those. Time will tell and maybe trying them in other projects, lol!

8 comments:

Silverlotus said...

Cute!!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Too cute!

Elaine said...

Congrats on such a sweet finish Jules!

Lana said...

Great finish!! Very cute!! This is about the only kind of cat I like...a stitched one! LOL

Catherine said...

Such a cute piece!

Sally said...

Awww what a cute finish!

Marcy said...

How 'dorable! Congrats on a crazy finish!

Maybe you would like the stem stitch better if you substituted perle cotton instead of the stranded thread?? Just a suggestion.

Jules said...

Thanks all!

@Lana: LOL!

@Marcy: I may have to give that a try next time a design calls for the stem stitch. Like I said, it was my first attempt at it