Followers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Not much, but some Fall Foliage as promised!

Not a lot of stitching this week. But I can say that I am soooo close to finishing Married This Day! I am gonna park my butt this weekend and finish it even if it kills me, lol! Well, it won't actually kill me, but it will be somewhat consuming. I will leave you with that Fall Foliage I promised you all last time:



Oh, and for those of you who haven't visited yet, or even if you have, I do keep a photo blog of sorts. Click here for more images like this one!

And as always, WELCOME to my newest followers!!!


2 comments:

Lana said...

Can't wait to see your finish on "Married"...I hope it doesn't kill you! Who would encourage my "Coming Home For the Holiday" stitching? =(...lol...

Siobhan said...

Beautiful photos! Happy Thanksgiving!