Followers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Colon Cancer Awareness Ribbons ~ An Update

But first, a message from our sponsor:

I would like to take a moment to WELCOME my newest followers. Over the past couple of days, I have noticed 4 new followers to my blog.

welcome

And now, the rest of the story!

I picked up Colon (aka Breast) Cancer Awareness Ribbons the other day and did some more stitching on IMG_2065it. I finally decided on DMC 820 to represent the solid dark blue color. Here is where I left things:

 

I am happy with my color choices, after switching up a little bit. Here are the colors I am using (all DMC): Variations 93 & 121; 3841, 820.

Oh, and I have to share pics of the kiddoes with you. Remember this little guy?

P7165437

Well, look at him now!

IMG_2068

Sandy and Abu both have birthdays coming up. Sandy will be 3 and Abu will be 1 – on the 24th!!! Yup, they were born on the same day.

Until next time…

4 comments:

P.J. said...

Great color selections for your ribbons. The kitties are so cute, happy birthday to Sandy and Abu.

milly said...

Hello
Just found your blog.

I love the blue colours you chose for your ribbons.

Your cats are so cute!

milly said...

Hi Jules

thank you for joining my blog.

Marcy said...

Your kitties are adorable -- Abu reminds me so much of my black kitty Matthew (now at the rainbow bridge).

I love your winter scene -- it's beautiful!