1. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever confessed to eating for breakfast?
Julie: I am currently reading “The Hidden Power of the Gospels”. Most recently finished Janet Evanovich’s book (#17 Plum series)
Bonnie: Colin Firth, Tom Hanks, George Clooney, Mike Delfino from Desperate Housewives, Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs; Bonnie is greedy!!
Bonnie: No Tracey, that is not an option.
I am now supposed to ask 11 questions and tag other bloggers. Hmmmm….Let me think on this for a minute while I share with you my progress on Medallions:
I am so glad that I started this piece over on dark fabric!
Now for my eleven tags:
- LANA ~ A Joyful Stitcher
- Lisa ~ A Southern Belle Misplaced
- Jennifer ~ Confessions of a Serial Starter
- Marcy ~ Stitching Plus
- Denise ~ Riverside Stitching
- Coni ~ Spinster Stitcher
- Melissa ~ St. John's Stitcher
- Lee ~ Lake Stitcher
- Nataly ~ Nataly’s Needle Creations
- P.J. ~ Porcupine Needle
- Rebekah ~ The Stitching Frog
And for my questions:
I think I am going to use the same one’s that I had to answer (see above).
Have fun!!! And please, do not feel obligated to play this game, especially if you have already been tagged.
~~~Until Next Time~~~