Followers

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Focus on God

Lately it seems whatever can go wrong will. Well, we all have experienced this feeling in our lives at one point or another.

My finances suck!

My a/c unit in my room has been leaking into my room (the front is/was lower than the back). I hope the temp fix I gave it helps.

I've been moody, angry, bitter, frustrated...

So, in the wee hours of the morning I closed my eyes and said "From this moment forward I will focus on God".

I pray that God will help me keep the focus on Him, because I need Him more than ever.
 

2 comments:

meggie said...

Sorry to hear about everything going wrong for you Jules.
Sending you {{hugs}} from England and hoping everything sorts itself out for you. x

Jules said...

Thanks Meggie! I know it will. Just have to keep focus on God...He's gotten me through a lot worse.