Followers

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Praying Hands update

Well, after my last post I found that I was off 1 stitch in a small area on the left side of the design. Sooo, I frogged until I figured out where. I frogged too much, but I quickly restitched and made some significant progress. Here are some pics:


Total progress

Angle shot
Close up to see different shades
 


4 comments:

Emma/Itzy said...

Great progress!

meggie said...

Horrible frog!
It's looking great now though (:

Jules said...

Thanks ladies! I don't think the error would have made too much of a difference, but it bothered me. Considering who I am gifting it to when finished, I want it to be as perfect as possible.

Marcy said...

I'm glad you found the problem. This is coming along nicely. I can't wait to see it all finished -- it will be beautiful!