Followers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Christmas Design SAL Update

Part 4 is finished! After a few hours with Monsieur Frog yesterday, I managed to fix some stitching errors (color) and finished the 4th section this evening. Let's just say I love frogs, but not in these circumstances! LOL

Here are some pics of my progress:




The first picture shows the obnoxious dark patches in the snow. The second picture shows the correction of color. The third picture is my progress to date! I must say that I was hestitant to remove the bad stitching. But after completing that "small" task, I am so very pleased with it. As I first stitched those areas I thought to myself that the colors didn't seem right. Sunday evening, when I got to an area (the extreme lower left of the stitching) where the Blue Black is supposed to be used, I realised my error. It is no longer an eyesore for me! :D

Now, on to HalloSAL!!!

6 comments:

Cole said...

You've made really good progress, it looks great!

Terri said...

Jules this looks fantastic. I cannot wait to see you finish this :)

Barb said...

I cannot beleive the progress you have made , its looking fab-u-lous Julie.

Carol said...

Wonderful progress on this very beautiful project, Julie!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

How they ever pick the colours is beyond me but in the end they always look great. Keep up with the progress.
Be always in stitches.

Jules said...

Thanks all!