Followers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Heading out…

Well, we are heading out later today. The plan is to take 127 south from mom’s all the way to Chattanooga, TN. We should arrive there sometime tomorrow. I don’t recall ever having taken this highway to Florida (mom and dad may have driven that route when I was a baby) so this will be a new adventure for me as well. My sister has been having a great time (although her hubby is missing her like crazy, lol)! I am so glad we have been able to take this trip together. 



Here are a few pictures from our day trip to Holland, MI:





I did pick one of the kits to begin. It is the Civil War one. I don’t like the fabric that came with it for 2 reasons: (1) it is STAMPED, yick; and (2) it is old-fashioned muslin, which I have never used and never will again. Learning experience…




Don’t forget to check out some of the giveaways still in progress on the right side-bar!

No comments: